1. Tommorow - this a cover of a fucking wings song. hate on paul all you want but.... really?
2. bridget st. john- this in my opinion is the best song she did, and the best song nico never did. it breaks my heart everytime i hear it.
3. Hackamore brick- everytime i hear a song off this record it makes me take the lp out and listen to the whole thing.
4. The loved ones- all girl band with a cool hippy folk rock sound until........wait for it........the most devastating fuzz guitar breakdown solo ever. so much raw emotion in so few bars, i think hendrix wouldve been impressed.
5. The sims sisters- all girl gospel soul track with synth. this whole album sounds like this.
6. 15 miles to mexico - This is motherfuckin country rocker! if you played this for me 5 years ago i wouldve punched you in your fuckin mouth.
7. ?????????????? - this is the only african record i have found in the "field" that i liked. are there alot like this?
8. loving you sometimes - maybe the perfect song. garage psych dorks who hate this also hate the zombies. who hates the zombies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
9. hard working people- gospel real people kinda thing. it's happy .
10. golden dawn - this cold sun and 13th floor elevators make you realize texas is the reason.
11. kin jung mi- the korean francoise hardy but more psychedelic. i love the guitar player. the album sounds like this all the way thru.
12. index- spookiest record i have ever heard.
13. patron saints - strangest good record i have ever heard
14. damin eih ......- wait maybe this is the strangest.
15. rayne - i would smother my first born to own this record.
16. chrysalis - with drums.
17. victoria- check it out.
18. grave yard- bye.